Selling to Government Workshop
January 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop will provide the framework for navigating through the New York City Government to create an action plan to research and locate procurement opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing Representatives from Businesses Interested in Selling Goods and Services to NYC
- Business Owners
- Small, Minority and Women Owned Businesses
- Market Research: What do NYC agencies buy.
- Identifying Opportunities: Learn about the different procurement methods.
- Business Development: How to grow your business through government contracting.
- Subcontracting Opportunities: How to identify and work with Prime Contractors.
- Pre-qualification requirements.
- Communication: Learn effective communication strategies with agency buyers